Lawyer in administrative law

Appeals to administrative Courts are much more flexible than those in the regular Courts, but there may be some difficulties that require the presence and representation of a lawyer. We have experienced lawyers who will take the time with you to explain your rights, the remedies you are entitled to. Disputes with Social Welfare, Administrative Court, SAAQ, Régie des rentes, Service Canada, Unemployment, IVAC (Compensation for Victims of Crime), CSST, CALP, Appeal to the Administrative Court du Québec, ...


Juridical services and legal solutions for commercial societies and individuals