Lawyer child support and alimony

Your ex-spouse does not pay support payments set by the Court?

Do you want to request an increase, decrease or even cancellation of support?

Do you want to claim a pension for your children or for yourself?

Your child reaches the age of majority and you are wondering about his / her food claim rights?

Alimony is determined according to the needs and income of the parties as well as concordance tables, know that there are several remedies that you can exercise ...


Juridical services and legal solutions for commercial societies and individuals